- Well signed footpaths for little walks in the surroundings.
- For those who like caving or climbing, they can find caves and rock faces, such as la Cova de las Rondes or la Roca del Frare.
- Castle of Vilademàger, of romanesque origin, which was part of the Hispanic March Frontier Castles.
- The old part of the village of La Llacuna, with its square surrounded by archways, shows medieval remains.
Between 15 - 30Km far from the campsite:
- Paper Mill of Capellades, the Leather Museum of Igualada or the Wine Museum of Vilafranca.
- The monastery of Santes Creus, of the Cistercian Route.
- It is a must visiting the monastery of Montserrat (40 km)
And do not forget:
- Beaches at Vilanova i la Geltrú, Sitges, etc.
- Barcelona, capital city of Catalonia with a huge number of historical and cultural sites (80 km).